Thursday 17 January 2013

J-Lo: Casper helped me with my divorce!!!!!

J-Lo: Casper helped me with my divorce!!!!!


Thanks to her boyfriend Casper Smart, Jennifer Lopez can handle her divorce. In 2011, she and Marc Anthony, with whom she has twins, after a marriage of seven years apart.

"Casper has helped me get over here," says the latina to People magazine.


The 43-year-old J.Lo responds in the interview on the big age difference with the 25-year-old dancer. "I sometimes ask him why he was not looking younger girlfriend. And sometimes you think about how old you both in 10 years time will be. But we never know what will happen. We enjoy the moment and make each other happy. "

Sunday took the singer and actress her boyfriend for the first time to a big event in Hollywood: the presentation of the Golden Globes. The couple has been together for about a year.

No comments: