Saturday 12 January 2013

David Beckham as a movie star????!!!!

David Beckham as a movie star????!!!!

The film director "Guy Ritchie" has a film for David Beckham for his Bodywear collection for H & M  in which David for first time shines as an action hero.

"David is the perfect figurehead," said Guy Ritchie. "For me, this is more than a campaign, it seemed like a short film I directed."
The humorous campaign, which launched worldwide on February 6, David runs through the streets and gardens of Beverly Hills while wearing only boxer shorts. "Working with Guy was a fantastic experience for me," says David. I hope that everyone who watch the movie just as much as I enjoy it when making it. "


The Bodywear collection will be launched afew days befor valentine's day, and includes some new colors such as red and blue details and underwear in uniform colors.


Here below you can find the photos of this film..... for the girls i will say you will get realy hot!!!!! :D




 

No comments: